Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fernando Alonso grabs pole in chaotic Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying


By Sean Chaney at the BBC:
Fernando Alonso grabbed pole position for Renault in a delayed final qualifying session for Sunday's Hungarian Grand Prix.
The session was significantly delayed when Ferrari's Felipe Massa (pictured at left) crashed head on into a tyre wall.
Red Bull duo Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber finished second and third in a chaotic qualifying session in Budapest.
McLaren's Lewis Hamilton qualified in a season's best fourth position while Brawn's Jenson Button was eighth.
Williams's Nico Rosberg was fifth fastest at the Hungaroring ahead of Hamilton's McLaren team-mate Heikki Kovalainen who was sixth.
Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen will start Sunday's Grand Prix in seventh while Brawn's championship leader Jenson Button goes from eighth after his worst qualifying performance of the season.

News of the final results was delayed when timing and scoring at the track was lost toward the end of the session. Check here for more qualifying news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that exact make. The prices as regards the boots were about 310 dollars on every site. But definitively I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that exact brand. The prices for the boots are all over 200 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what is your opinion?